Saturday 28 December 2019

2019 Review


















I'm going under and this time I fear there's no one to save me
This all or nothing really got a way of driving me crazy


  2019







































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































And I tend to close my eyes when it hurts sometimes
I fall into your arms
I'll be safe in your sound till I come back around

























No comments:

Post a Comment